Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh how I love our New Slim Tree!

I am so loving this slim tree. It doesn't take up that much space, it displays the girls crafty ornaments very well and best of all Santa's gifts will fit under the tree. Our old tree was so fat and huge that it took up the whole corner of the room. Here are pictures of our finished tree, the girls had so much fun and when they would pull out an ornament from the bin they would say I remember I made this when I was 3, I made this when I was 4, etc. What a joy it was this weekend!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE slim trees! You can't beat them for space and ornament placement. Great bargain shopping you did b/c that one looks fabulous. Your picture of the girls could be a Christmas card--precious. I've made a dent in decorating and have my dining room done but that is about all for today. My goal is Thanksgiving. Whew!

Related Posts with Thumbnails