Monday, November 17, 2008

Amy Update Day 5

Well, Amy seems to be doing a lot better. I didn't wake her up for school today I wanted to give her at least one more day to catch up on sleep and this she did she slept till 10:00 this morning. Amy is eating all her favorites from BB's (bacon) to gold fish. She hadn't asked for pain medicine since we left the hospital Saturday until tonight. She has been playing since she woke up and is talking up a storm. *Amy does want to get back to school as she has her Thanksgiving parties on Thursday and Friday, yes you read right she gets to participate in 2 parties because she goes 5 days a week.

On the other hand Emily has had a bad cough since this weekend and we even took her to Urgent Care on Saturday (or should I say David did because I just didn't have anything left in me). She had a rough night last night so I let her stay home and we paid a visit to the pedi today. She will be ok and will go back to school tomorrow, the evenings are tough though with her constant coughing that comes deep from within her chest.

Oh and how am I you ask? I am very very tired and even a little on the grumpy side. I have groceries to buy, shopping to do, finish laundry, finish cleaning the house, it never ends, LOL! But I won't complain because we are alive and God is so good!

Thanks again for your prayers as God is faithful!

Amy has her follow up appointment Thursday at 3:30 pm. Please continue to pray for Amy's healing and for answers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails