Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Well today my Sweetheart turns 50! Wow, I can't believe it. I just wish he didn't have pneumonia. Yes, my pour sweetheart spent this weekend and today his big day sick. The girls drew their Dad some cute pictures and let him rest (rest is always a great gift).
My sweet friend Carrie brought us lunch/dinner. She made us this wonderful chicken noodle soup. Believe it or not the pot is almost empty. She also made us a fabulous pie and some extras that really made our day!


My other sweet friend Carla came by the house today to drop off this made from scratch german chocolate cake (David's favorite). It is the best german chocolate cake we have ever had.

Happy Birthday My Love, get well soon!



1 comment:

SarahHub said...

From your blog, I know you've been so busy with your daughter. I'm glad to hear that although you still have a long road to go, she'll be okay.

Wondering if you've received my email about the ornament exchange... We can't seem to link up together! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails