One was the time that it slipped into her hair but thank goodness mommy was there before it got in bedded in her hair. Let's not forget the many times clothes have gone into the wash then dryer not being noticed by mom which lead to them never being worn again. Another is when I would ask "where is your gum" to get the response that she "accidentally swallowed it" and let us not forget the times she would play with it using her fingers to make long strings that would bust when they hit a certain length and get all over her chin, hands and cheeks.
Well today's tale maybe one that you have encountered or experienced before. This afternoon as Amy was chewing her gum she laid her head down and began to talk and it slipped out of her mouth and you guessed it into her lovely long brown hair. She immediately came to mom but since mommy is sick and not feeling well mommy sent her to her daddy.
Well this is what I walked in on in the bathroom.
And this is how it ended up.
Maybe mommy should have just taken care of it.