Saturday, June 7, 2008

Out of my comfort zone?

Wow, Emily and Amy have been out of school for two weeks now. I am not one to go lots of big places during the summer (me alone with the girls) and you would have never caught me taking them to the zoo, park, sea world, etc. Why you ask? Because of FEAR. I would get anxiety just thinking about it, I mean for instance lets take the zoo, there are some many different paths that my fear would be that I would turn my head for one second and one of the girls would be gone and I would go into extreme panic mode not knowing which path to take to find them. You catch my drift?

Well, I am happy to announce that I have over come my fear by the grace of God and have taken the girls to the zoo, park, swimming (in our back yard of course), etc. and now we will be starting a few different VBS's with more fun activities in the next coming weeks.

The girls are at such a fun age and I am so glad to have overcome my fear. We will have so many fun memories this summer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails