Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Faith in Action

This is another MOPS scripture of the week that was sent out on April 17, 2006:

Hi Sweet Mom's,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I was at my daughters school picking her up when I just happened to look at the gas gage and noticed it was a little below the E.

So once I got my daughter in the truck I told her we need to say a prayer that God will help us make it to the gas station because we really need to get gas for the truck.
To my amazement and surprise my daughter looks at me and says "Mommy don't worry, God is pushing the truck."

Wow, I thought to myself how wonderful God is to us and that He is revealing Himself to my daughter at such an early age.

Then she tells me a few minutes later after looking into the passenger side mirror "Well God said He was pushing the truck but I don't see His hands." Too precious!!

You know allot times God ask us to do things but just because we are looking through our eyes doesn't mean that He is not in control and taking care of it. God is always at work even though we don't see Him. That is "Faith."

NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]. Hebrews 11:1 (Amplified Bible)

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for always working in our behalf even when we don't see or feel you. Amen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails