Saturday, January 10, 2009

Our Weekend With TACO

Taco is Emily's class mascot and it was his turn to come home with Emily this weekend. Taco has a traveling journal that he writes in and adds pictures too to let the other students in the class know what his adventure was for that weekend.

Here is the collage that I put together but it looks even better because when I took it to Walgreens to have a 5x7 made I added a black border and in black font I added "Taco's weekend with Emily."

Here is what Taco wrote in his journal:

Dear Friends,

Oh Boy, I would have to say that I am one of the luckiest Chihuahua’s in the world. I get so excited every weekend because I know that I am going to have so much fun and I can’t wait to see what my newest adventure entails!

This weekend I spent with Emily and her family. I also got to meet Emily’s two hens Pip and Squeak and her two dogs Popcorn and Patches. I had a wonderful time as we started out the evening going to Emily’s favorite place to eat for dinner, Jim’s. We were celebrating Emily’s excellent report card.

After dinner we went to Target to buy Emily a present for her excellent grades. While we were there I noticed that they were having a SALE on Beggin Strips (it is one of my favorite snacks) which Emily’s Dad bought for me :). By the time we got back to Emily’s house I was tired and ready for bed.

We awoke early Saturday morning as Emily had a game to Cheer at. She is on a Cheerleading team and I had so much fun cheering on the team. I was very excited to also participate in some of the cheers with the cheerleaders. I just have the best life!

Then if you can believe it we took off to Boerne to see the Livestock Show and Auction. Wow, that was so much fun to see all the animals. We got home late and went fast asleep.

I can’t believe how fast the weekend goes when your having fun. It was Sunday and we had a big breakfast and then went to church. We spent the rest of the day relaxing and playing.

Thank you Emily for a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Taco

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails