Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School, Already

Wow, I can't believe that our two weeks has come and will be gone as the girls get ready to go back to school tomorrow. It will be a difficult journey as they have been going to bed around midnight and waking up between 10 and noon. What a rude awakening they will have tomorrow but they are excited about going back to school.

It was a glorious two weeks being with my family whom all are doing so well and are healthy!

I just got done filling out Amy's paperwork (11 pages) so that I can register her for Kinder next year. I can't believe that my baby will be in school all day next year. I know she will do excellent.

Oh, also the girls painted some ornaments as we do every year. They did them all by themselves and did such a fabulous job, don't you think?

I am so excited that on next Tuesday, January 13th I will be participating at Church in the study "Esther" by Beth Moore! I love Esther and can't wait to start.

See more about the study on Esther here: http://www.vimeo.com/1551900?pg=embed&sec=1551900

I have a Made UP Mind In 2009!! I will be devoting more time to God and my lovely family! I can't wait to see where He takes me this year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We go back to school tomorrow too! *tears* Our Christmas was fantastic as well but I'm excited already about Spring Break and Summer. Before we know it it will be Memorial Day. CU, J

Related Posts with Thumbnails