Thursday, January 1, 2009

My 100th Blog Post

Ok, this is really my 110th post but I messed up because I was at 93 for the year of 2008 and forgot to add the 15 that I had for 2007, plus the 1 entry that I have so far for 2009 gave me a total of 109. So this is really my 110th post.

But anyways here is my 100 things about me.

01. I am a Christian.
02. I desire to be a godly woman, but I fear I fall quite short.
03. I trust God’s grace alone for my salvation.
04. I am a wife to a wonderful husband.
05. I have two beautiful daughters.
06. I am enjoying being a wife and mother.
07. I am grateful and thankful that I am able to be a SAHM.
08. I am from Texas.
09. I have lived in Colorado and Texas.
10. I dislike the hot weather we deal with here in Texas, especially the summer heat.
11. I really dislike mosquitoes.
12. I am 37 years old.
13. I've been married for 9 years, and we will be celebrating our 10-year anniversary this coming September.
14. I am so grateful to God for David, I love him so much!
15. I suffer from seasonal allergies.
16. I think I’m a tad OCD.
17. I am not very adventurous.
18. I am not a big risk taker.
19. I am very detailed oriented.
20. I like to have a daily to do list on my calendar and get excited when I can cross things out.
21. I have absolutely loved making my own family traditions with my husband and girls.
22. I can’t believe how fast the days, months, years go by and how big my girls are getting before I know it – well, lets not go there.
23. I am a hard worker.
24. I don’t like to procrastinate as this stresses me out.
35. I like to get things done on time or sooner.
26. I plan the girl’s birthday parties at least 5 to 6 months in advance.
27. I use to be a night owl before kids.
28. I use to be able to take naps at any time of the day before kids, now I have trouble just getting in the 8 hours of sleep that is needed daily.
29. I like to cook.
30. I love to bake.
31. I love making and taking meals to friends and family, especially when someone is sick or has just had a baby.
32. I love stamping.
33. I use to have time to scrapbook but not since Amy came along (It is not her fault :) ).
34. I love photography.
35. I love to take pictures and probably take at least anywhere from 100 to 300 pictures per month.
36. My favorite color is, well, chocolate brown, pink, pale blue, green apple, etc. (well I have a few favorite colors).
37. I was the Coordinator for 2 yeas of our MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) group at church.
38. I also served on the Hospitality Committee, Co-Coordinator and filled in where ever and when ever needed.
39. I enjoy volunteering at Church and with Awana’s.
40. I love to listen to KLOVE and any Contemporary Christian or Gospel music.
41. I wear socks around the house and especially at night to bed.
42. I love to wear pajamas all day if I don’t have anywhere to go.
43. We would love to take the girls to Disney World in the next year or two.
44. God has blessed me tremendously beyond what I could ever imaged or dreamed of.
45. I love to do Bible studies. I especially adore Beth Moore, Priscilla Shrier, and I attempted a Kay Arthur study last summer on Isaiah but wasn’t able to keep up (I hope to do one of her study’s possibly this coming summer).
46. My birthstone is a diamond.
47. I do enjoy watching shows on Bravo like Project Runway and enjoy the Food Network also.
48. I love to watch Joyce Meyers, Creflo Dollar, etc. teach on TV.
49. I would love to go on a trip with my girlfriends for a few days.
50. I am half way there, 50 down 50 to go. I am getting to the 100th and it is difficult.
51. I enjoy Girls Night Out with my friends.
52. I would love to spend a lazy summer at a lake house.
53. I love fall as I love to look at the trees turn yellow, orange and red.
54. I love sunsets.
55. I would love to see the Northern Lights.
56. I wish I could speak more Spanish.
57. I don’t swim.
58. I don’t play any sports.
59. I paint my toenails.
60. I don’t paint my fingernails.
61. I love jewelry.
62. I love to go to Wal-Mart and Target, sometimes just to walk around and browse.
63. Sometimes I go in for 2 or 3 things and come out spending a $100 and don’t know how I did, LOL.
64. I love the spa. Manicures, pedicures, facials, massages, I like them all.
65. But haven’t kept up with any of them since the girls came along.
66. I’m a sucker for a new pair of shoes or a new purse.
67. I love to shop.
68. I love to find things on sale or things that are greatly discounted.
69. Because of this I tend to buy things that really are not necessities.
70. And because I get excited about finding a “good deal” I tend to buy these “things” because I feel I can’t pass up this great deal (I need to work on this).
71. I love Ann Taylor clothes!
72. I love to drink TEA.
73. When it comes to dishes I prefer to wash them by hand than to load and unload a dishwasher (It is the least of my favorite things to do).
74. I don’t mind washing clothes but dread folding them and putting them away.
75. I detest clutter, but my house is rarely tidy.
76. Maybe when the kids are grown and out of the house it will be, I can hope, can’t I?
77. I enjoy doing crafty things, especially with my girls.
78. I am happy/sad that Amy will be in Kinder next year as I enjoy our time together during the day and will miss this next year.
79. I feel so blessed to be who I am and where I am at this moment.
80. I love to hear the girls laugh.
81. I love to listen to the girls play together (making up plays, singing, etc.).
82. I love the relationship/friendship the girls have with one another.
83. I am thankful for the funny things the girls say and do (those moments are engraved in my heart).
84. I love to go into the girl’s rooms when they are asleep to just look at their precious faces and kiss their heads.
85. I love the unexpected hugs and kisses I get.
86. I love snuggling with the girls whether it is to talk or just watch a movie.
87. I was on bed rest for almost 2 ½ months with Amy.
88. That was such a stressful and difficult time for me.
89. I was thankful at that time that my mom could come and stay with us to help me with Emily who was about 18 months old.
90. We would have loved to have more children but my body can’t handle the weight that I gain in pregnancy.
91. I gained with both girls approximately 55 to 60 pounds (with each).
92. I have always weighed less than 100 pounds all my life until 2 years ago I finally am in the 100’s now!
93. I really should be exercising regularly but have trouble finding time.
94. I’m a very trusting person, and I like almost everyone.
95. I usually assume the best about people and tend to give them the benefit of the doubt.
96. The down side of that is, I often share more than I should before I realize someone may not be trustworthy.
97. But on the plus side, I have lots of friends.
98. Relationships with family and friends mean the world to me, but I don't always do a good job showing it.
99. If I can keep my husband happy and content, and my children grow up to be godly, I will consider my life to be a worthwhile success.
100. This was a hard task coming up with a 100 things all about me. It took several hours of a few days to complete this list and now I can scratch this off my to do list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails