Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WOW, 35 years with Santa Rosa


Today Henry, Amy and I went to celebrate my Dad's 35th year anniversary with Santa Rosa. He lives and breaths purple blood (Santa Rosa's color is purple). It was such a beautiful ceremony and I did tell them that I remember my first job was at Plaza Bank across the street from Santa Rosa and I had just graduated high school and didn't have a car so my dad would make me come in with him at 5:00 in the morning and I totally hated it. I had to wait 2 hours (tired and bored) to go to work at the bank. But it shows how devoted he was and I realize now that I should have been thankful to have a ride to work and see the sacrifices that he made for me.


Congratulations, Dad for your loyalty and love for Santa Rosa! What a great asset you have been to the hospital!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails