Thursday, September 6, 2007

Well, Amy

had her first day of pre-k3 yesterday and loves it already! I stayed awhile and then went to go to meet Emily for mass.

I am so proud of my girls and they are growing up so fast. Emily is now beginning to have homework that needs to be turned in on Tuesdays and Thursdays which I know will not be a problem because she loves to do homework.

The girls started Kiz Choir and Awana's yesterday and loved it. Emily started Sparks and Amy started Cubbies. They are both excited and have begun memorizing scriptures. We are use to doing Awana's on Sundays but wanted the weekends for us to spend as a family so we decided to take them on Wednesday's. Wednesday's are very busy for us but it makes me proud to see the girls learning more and more about God, faith and love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails