Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Amy's Journey Part 1

Well, as you all know Amy still has the blisters on her tongue, this has been going on for well over 3 months now.

Saturday, November 22nd, Emily came up to David and said I think I have Amy's blisters in my mouth. And low and behold my heart sank as she opened her mouth for us to see the blisters that are now on her tongue.

My chiropractor told me to rub honey on their tongues as this will help. And you know what it has helped with the discomfort and pain but it has not healed it.

I asked Emily how they felt and she said they itch, as Amy was not able to tell me exactly how it felt only that it hurt.

So tomorrow we are off to see Dr. Patel, an oncologist. I am praying and hoping he will be able to help us figure out what this is and what is going on. We do know that from the pathology report this is not life threatening but I still want to figure it out and get them taken care of.

Please continue to keep the girls in your prayers as we continue this journey.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails