Sunday, December 27, 2009

Amy loses her first tooth

Ok, lets start off by saying that about two weeks ago Amy noticed her tooth was lose. She has been so excited about losing her first tooth.
Well, today as she was eating lunch she felt something weird and ran to bathroom to look in the mirror. Well to her horror she saw blood and started freaking out screaming "I am bleeding, I am bleeding" while no one else in the house had a clue as to what was happening.
So we all run over there in panic trying to figure out what is going on. Well, her tooth was hanging by a thread and Amy is still freaking out (because of the site of blood).
David tried to get it (the tooth) with his big sausage fingers and it didn't work. So I am trying to calm her down and at the same time trying to get ready to go into her mouth to get the tooth. So all of a sudden we see David standing there with tweezers in hand and a big smile on his face. So you guessed right she freaked out even more.
I wanted to laugh so hard because I can just picture being in Amy's place looking up at her Dad with this tool in his hand coming toward her to go into her mouth to perform some major surgery. Well it took a second and I reassured her that Daddy wasn't going to get her tooth that I would gently do it and this I did. Pour Amy what traumatic first experience.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting. Hope the tooth fairy was especially kind to her ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails