Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lady and the Tramp

Well Sunday to celebrate Emily's birthday we all loaded up in the car and went to see Wall-e at the movies. The girls really enjoyed it. Then we were off to Macaroni Grill for early dinner. Emily ordered spaghetti but with the sauce and huge meatball on the side (the girls were full of popcorn so I knew that they were not going to eat very much).

So Emily's noodles came out and after a few minutes of eating and talking she looks at her dad and says daddy you are the "Tramp" and I am the "Lady." So then she began to get the longest noodle she could find and there they went, it was as if I was watching the cartoon but only better. The only bad thing is that I didn't have my camera to capture that moment but since Emily had brought home her leftovers she called her dad later that night over to do it again!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails