Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Prayer This Day

Heavenly Father,
I pray for President Obama and his family that you would cover them all with a hedge of protection. I pray for him and in all his dealings with our nation and the world. Please lead him down the path you have set for him and keep him and our nation in your hands. Help him make wise and honorable decisions in all things. Remind all of us as citizens to support him with our prayers, our words and our actions.
Amen


I personally didn't vote for Obama but I will pray that he will seek God in all that he does and that God will protect him and his family.

1 Peter 2:9 (NIV)
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails